A stay at The Ocean Spa Lodge wouldn’t be complete without taking advantage of the facilities, which include the infinity pool and The SPA & Water Wellness Circuit, both of which are unique in East Africa.
The facilities include:
- 1000 sqm infinity pool – this is the largest infinity pool in East Africa which gives views of nearly 4km of the pristine sandy beach. While in the pool you can take advantage of the pool-side drinks and bites service.
- The SPA & Water Wellness Circuit – This includes a fitness area, a relaxing area, Rainforest emotional showers, a hydro massage pool and a Kneipp Circuit – the very first of its kind in East Africa.
- À la carte restaurant – Our Kenyan chef and his team use locally sourced ingredients and the freshest seafood to create delicious à la carte cuisine. Extra care is taken over any special dietary requirements. Private dining is available on request.
- Water Sports Centre – For the adventurous guests the onsite Water Sports Centre gives opportunities to try a range of water activities, suitable for all abilities. These include body boarding, snorkeling and kayaking.
- The Yoga & Fitness Studio – To relax and unwind there is the Yoga & Fitness Studio, which is part of the SPA. Guests can come here to exercise at their own pace or meditate and learn some yoga techniques.
- Local Community Shop – In agreement with the community, we have a rotation of local craftsmen which enable guests to purchase local handmade crafts.
Other facilities include:
- Cinema/ TV lounge